- Registration is open for the year 2020-21. Registration entitles the child to appear for the Entrance Test.
- The registration fee is non-refundable, regardless of whether the child sits for the Entrance Test or not or he/she is admitted or not.
- Admission depends on the result of the Entrance Test, interview with the Principal and the number of vacancies in the class. .
- No student is admitted unless his Transfer Certificate is produced. Transfer Certificate must be duly countersigned by the BEO/DDPI of Schools of the state of the student, if he is from a state other than Haryana.
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2020-21
Kindly submit the filled-in Registration Forms along with the photocopy of required documents and cash amount of Rs. 500/- at school Reception by 31st March 2020.
AGE LIMIT:- FOR ADMISSION TO LKG THE DATE OF BIRTH OF THE CHILD SHOULD BE BETWEEN 01st APR 2016 AND 31st MARCH 2017 (BOTH DATES INCLUSIVE)
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Admission will be granted subject to verification of documents. If the address / Date Of Birth / any other detail given by the parent in the Registration Form is found to be incorrect, registration will be cancelled.
- The particulars in the Birth Certificate of the child and Aadhaar Card should be same.
THERE IS NO ADMISSION TEST FOR NURSERY & K.G. AND NO ADMISSION FEE FOR ANY CLASS.
PLEASE NOTE: (I) THE NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH OF THE CHILD SHOULD BE THE SAME AS MENTIONED ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND AADHAAR CARD. (II) NAME OF FATHER AND MOTHER SHOULD BE THE SAME ON BOTH- THE CHILD’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND THE AADHAAR CARD OF FATHER AND MOTHER. (III) SUBMISSION OF PROOF OF RESIDENCE OF THE PRESENT ADDRESS ONLY, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE DATE FROM WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN RESIDING AT THE GIVEN ADDRESS. (IV) KINDLY BRING THE ORIGINALS OF ALL DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION. (V) DOCUMENTS HAVING ANY KIND OF CUTTING /OVER-WRITING WILL BE REJECTED. VI) ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS WILL BE RETURNED AFTER VERIFICATION.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH FILLED REGISTRATION FORM :
- PHOTOCOPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF THE CHILD ISSUED BY REGISTRAR OF BIRTHS AND DEATHS/MUNICIPAL CORPORATION.
- PHOTOCOPY OF HEALTH CARD OF THE CHILD WITH DETAILS OF VACCINATION AND BLOOD GROUP ( only for the students of Classes LKG- III)
- IF THE CHILD BELONGS TO SC/ST/OBC CATEGORY, PHOTOCOPY OF RELEVANT CERTIFICATE TO BE PROVIDED
PHOTOCOPY OF AADHAR CARD (BOTH SIDES) OF THE CHILD, MOTHER AND FATHER, IN CASE OF BOTH THE PARENTS OR PHOTOCOPY OF AADHAR CARD (BOTH SIDES) OF THE CHILD'S FATHER / MOTHER IN CASE OF SINGLE PARENT.
SINGLE PARENT: VALID LEGAL PROOF OF HIS / HER SINGLE STATUS (DEATH CERTIFICATE / AN UNDERTAKING OF SINGLE STATUS /PROOF OF DIVORCE).
- THREE RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE CHILD(COLOURED) & ONE EACH OF PARENTS (COLOURED).
- MARKSHEET OF SCHOOL LAST ATTENDED (FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS II ONWARDS)
- ORIGINAL SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE/TRANSFER CERTIFICATE SIGNED BY THE HEAD OF THE INSTITUTION LAST ATTENDED.
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE (Any one of the following):
- • Ration card issued in the name of father (having name of the child.)
- • Passport of father/child..
- • Domicile certificate of child or his / her father.
- • Voter Identity Card of father.
- • Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Water Bill / Gas connection in the name of father
- • Aadhaar card
- • Photocopy of the passbook of running bank account (Scheduled Public Sector Banks, Scheduled Private Sector Indian Banks and Regional Rural Banks only.)
Note: Registration Fees is NON REFUNDABLE.
One month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of the said notice must be submitted before withdrawing a student from the school. Those who leave the school in May must, in all cases, pay the fee for the month of June. Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues of school are remitted. A student can be asked to leave the school on grounds of sheer indiscipline. A student who fails twice will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school, especially if he/she is below average in the class. In case of withdrawal takes place owing to the above reasons, the question of charging a month’s fee in lieu of notice does not arise. Parents are advised to write to the school authorities or use the suggestion box in case the ward is facing any problem. Your letter will replied after the matter has been discussed with the concerned staff members. Admission fee & other charges are non-refundable in any case. (Only caution money is refundable).